3PL AND 4PL LOGISTICS
Eurasia company offers logistics services as a 3PL and 4PL operator. We solve tasks connected with cargo shipment organization using various methods, minimizing customers' costs of transportation and optimizing all logistical processes.
FUNCTIONS OF A 3PL PROVIDER
As a 3PL service provider, our company offers a number of logistics solutions. We have all resources needed for that. Our experts:
- Analyze and construct an optimum route from the customer's warehouse to the consignee's warehouse. Logisticians compare all possible cargo transportation modes and choose the most cost effective and the most efficient mode of transportation for the customer.
- They gather documents needed to deliver the cargo. The list of documents depends on the type of cargo, the mode of transportation and other factors.
- They help with custom clearance of the cargo: advice, payment of duties, picking customs commodity codes to classify the goods.
- Accept cargo and store it in warehouse premises. We have convenient and spacious warehouses in Estonia and Germany. They are fitted out with all necessary equipment, including modern security systems: alarm systems, video surveillance, etc.
- They mark goods and additionally pack it if necessary.
- Inform the customer about the cargo traffic up to the consignee's warehouse.
4PL LOGISTICS: WHAT DOES THE SERVICE INCLUDE?
Integrated logistics outsourcing – delegation of powers to plan and design the whole process of products delivery to the final consumer to our company.
Eurasia carries out logistic process management at the customer's enterprise. AS a 4PL provider, we offer all 3PL level services, courier, warehousing, forwarding services, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF COOPERATION WITH US
Using outsourcing will allow you to concentrate on your core business, to speed up the logistics cycle, to adapt to market changes more rapidly. You can delegate some of the tasks to our experts or entrust the whole process of products delivery to the consumers to them.